The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to rigorous recruitment checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Thank you for your interest in West Kirby School and College. Any external vacancies are advertised on the website. Please refer to the Candidate information pack for each vacancy and the recruitment documents to make an application.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Domestic Assistant (Zero Hours Contract)
- Domestic Assistant (Permanent)
- Lead Speech and Language Therapist ('SALT) / Occupational Therapist ('OT')
- Trustee (Charity Management)
- Trustee (Finance)
- Assistant to the Head of Premises & Compliance