The School has high quality meeting space and versatile sporting facilities which can be used to meet a variety of needs for community events, sporting clubs, or for the business community.
What facilities are on offer?*
The following School facilities can be hired by the hour (or any part thereof):
- Outdoor MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) - suitable for a range of sports and other activities, floodlit during the hours of darkness
- Indoor Sports Hall - heated and ventilated
- Board Room - capacity for 12-16 seated, high quality fixtures and fittings, modern AV and video conferencing equipment, free high speed wi-fi, tea / coffee making facilities, drinks fridge
- Meeting Room - capacity for 8 seated, high quality fixtures and fittings, wall mounted tv, free high speed wi-fi, tea / coffee making facilities
*Facilities are unavailable for hire during term time school opening hours (Monday - Friday 8am-5pm)
How much does it cost?
- Outdoor MUGA - £25 per hour (£125 full day 9am -5pm)
- Indoor Sports Hall - £30 per hour (£150 full day 9am -5pm)
- Board Room - £30 per hour (£175 full day 9am -5pm)
- Meeting Room - £20 per hour (£115 full day 9am -5pm)
How do I apply to hire the School's premises?
If you are interested in hiring the School's premises, please complete our 'Premises Letting Application Form'.
For all premises letting enquires, please contact Mr Hall (Head of Premises and Compliance) on 0151 632 3201.
All premises lettings are subject to our 'Premises Lettings Conditions of Use' (below).