The School has high quality meeting space and versatile sporting facilities which can be used to meet a variety of needs for community events, sporting clubs, or for the business community.
What facilities are on offer?*
The following School facilities can be hired by the hour (or any part thereof):
- Outdoor MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) - suitable for a range of sports and other activities, floodlit during the hours of darkness
- Indoor Sports Hall - heated and ventilated
- Board Room - capacity for 12-16, high quality fixtures and fittings, with modern AV and video conferencing equipment
*Facilities are unavailable for hire during term time school opening hours (Monday - Friday 8am-5pm)
How much does it cost?
- Outdoor MUGA - £25 per hour
- Indoor Sports Hall - £30 per hour
- Board Room - £30 per hour
How do I apply to hire the School's premises?
If you are interested in hiring the School's premises, please complete our 'Application for us of School Premises' (below) and return it to Mr Mark Hall (Head of Premises & Compliance) at email@example.com
For all premises letting enquires, you can contact Mr Hall on 151 632 3201.
All premises lettings are subject to our 'Premises Lettings Conditions of Use'.